The Arkansas Local Government Cash Management Trust is an
investment vehicle, created by an act of Arkansas legislature,
which allows governmental entities all over Arkansas to pool
short-term excess cash and earn interest at a rate likely higher
than they could earn by investing singularly.
- High liquidity
- Safe/short-term investments
- Competitive rates
- No minimum balance
- No transfer fee
- Authorized investments by policy
- Deposit/withdrawal by check, wire transfer or ACH
The Arkansas Municipal League is the administrator of the Trust.
A Board of Trustees, made up of elected officials or employees of
participating entities, and employees of the League govern the
Trust. Stephens Capital Management is the Trust investment advisor
and Stephens Inc. is custodian of the Trust assets.
Stephens offers expert governmental and corporate pension
management consulting. Our services include:
- Development of Investment Policy
- Creation of Asset Liability models
- Customized Asset Allocation
- Tailored Designed Reports
- Incorporate independent custodian for account assets
Contact Stephens Capital Management for more information on
Stephens' exclusive Money Management Consultation services.