Has Acquired Certain Assets Of
• On April 30, 2020, Intrepid Direction Drilling Specialists, Ltd (“Intrepid”) completed the acquisition of Gyrodata, Inc.’s directional drilling business
– The acquisition includes effectively all of Gyrodata’s directional drilling personnel, as well as its high-performance drilling motors and MWD tools
• The combination doubles Intrepid’s directional drilling capabilities in North America while also expanding its presence into certain Latin American countries
• The two parties will work together to combine personnel and equipment to increase the scale and capabilities of Intrepid
• Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed
Intrepid Direction Drilling Specialists, Ltd
Intrepid is a leading directional drilling services provider focused primarily on the Permian Basin, with additional operations throughout the United States. Since its founding in 2001, Intrepid has drilled more than 5,000 directional drilling wells. The Company is based in Midland, TX.
Gyrodata is one of the world's leading service providers to the global energy industry with unparalleled expertise in gyroscopic surveying, wellbore placement,
and wellbore characterization technologies. Gyrodata’s unique products and services enable its clients to maximize hydrocarbon recovery and optimize an
asset’s lifecycle cost. Gyrodata is based in Houston, TX.
This material has been prepared solely for informative purposes as of its stated date and is not a solicitation, or an offer, to buy or sell any security. It does not purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets or developments referred to in the material. Information included in the material was obtained from sources which we consider reliable, but we have not independently verified such information and do not guarantee that it is accurate or complete. Such information is believed to be accurate on the date of issuance of the material. No subsequent publication or distribution of this material shall mean or imply that any such information or opinion remains current at any time after the stated date of the material. We do not undertake to advise you of any changes in any such information or opinion. Additional information is available upon request.
Cadre Holdings, Inc. Prices Its Follow-on Offering. Stephens served as a Bookrunner on the offering.
American Bank, N.A. has agreed to acquire TexStar National Bank. Stephens served as exclusive financial advisor to American Bank, N.A.